Friday, August 27, 2010


It has been a long time since I last blogged. Guess I lost my enthusiasm after the Christmas rush. My favorite sewing pattern magazine, Ottobre, has a contest going and it has encouraged me to get back to blogging.

All the patterns I sewed up last fall/winter were from Ottobre. They have a truly marvelous selection at a wonderful price. I love them and wish I could sew even more of them. My job keeps getting in the way. Mind you, I am thankful to have such a wonderful job right now, but I do love sewing more.

Check out http://ottobredesign.blogspot.com/ . Order an issue or two. I promise you won't be disappointed. For an added inspiration to visit their sight, I'm posting the cover of the newest Women's Magazine. Click the link above to see all the wonderful ways to wear this shawl. Maybe this is the beginning of a "units" line, similar to that of the 70s? Whoo weeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment